-->

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22. Day 356. Hair raising

I think my darling child was at least three before I could bring myself to take him to have a haircut. Once those baby curls are gone the baby suddenly starts to look like a toddler and there's no going back. So I was not at all keen to see miss Winkle's puppy fluff hit the floor of the grooming salon. But while a toddler's curls is pretty much an aesthetic decision for a puppy in the Queensland heat there are bigger issues. Added to that is the fact that without a haircut the little miss would be seeing the world through a fur fringe. So it had to be. The same decision process has long guided Rumple's haircuts so today the two dogs had their pre-Christmas grooming. They emerged with bows and happy faces. The results are cool - in both senses of the word.






No comments:

Post a Comment