-->

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8. Day 251. And the people all said sit down

I am an annoyingly "anything for a quiet life" type of person.Basically if I can avoid making waves I will do so because I can't stand the seasickness that results. But with provocation I will react and it is likely to be messy. Such provocation can be extreme dickiness or extreme fatigue. Both will be likely to make me feel like I am supporting the weight of the world and oh so likely to snap. Such as today. It was a very tired, very grumpy version of me at a staff meeting. The anchor has come loose and definitely there was a lot of drifting going on with the danger of crashing into rocks very real. Into survival mode. Out into the fresh air and the good folks setting up for the Brisbane Festival Theatre Republic seem to have captured what was going on in my head perfectly. To quote from Guys and Dolls "and the people all said sit down, sit down you're rocking the boat"

No comments:

Post a Comment