-->

Friday, September 4, 2015

September 4. Day 247. Black and blue

It  is so unfair. Look at the blue-faced honey eater making itself at home in the tree just outside my front fence. Look how strikingly beautiful it looks. The eyes might be small and beady but the large circle are extremely fetching. How come I can't carry off that look? My eyes are also small and beady and the circles around them are most impressive. It's more a prize fighter look than a fashion statement. Sleep deprivation will do that to a person. It's a weird thing but first thing this morning when I was up with the birds I felt all chirpy. Later in the morning not so much and by early afternoon I was ready to fall off my perch. Still the end is near. Two weeks until the end of school term, three until the university mid semester break. then I shall be taking flight to the beach. Just you watch me

 




No comments:

Post a Comment