-->

Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 24. Day 267. Pack it in

Holidays. Celebrate. Only one more sleep until holidays and I can't wait. I always embrace the joy of heading to the beach with both arms but this time more than ever I feel the sea air is just what the doctor ordered. (Actually what the doctor actually ordered was that I take time off work so in  way I am doing what I'm told just a little later than she had in mind). Rumple loves the beach but more than anything he likes to make sure that whatever is going on he's not missing out. Sitting in the suitcase makes his intentions pretty bloody clear. Fear not oh fur friend. Your joy at running on the sand is a big element of what makes the beach holiday so awesome. When the car is packed, you'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment