-->

Thursday, March 29, 2018

March 29. Day 88. Thank God it's Thursday


I feel like I've earned this four day break. It's been a long couple of weeks.
Normally Thursdays are a pupil-free day where I can mostly work from home.
Not today. a tutorial and two meetings before I could hit the road to the beach.
Potentially that could have been really dangerous.
The Easter long weekend traffic is notoriously bad. we dodged a bullet.
It wasn't a perfect trip but it wasn't dreadful and when we arrived and opened to doors to the canal-front holiday home and saw the water the stress melted away.
By the time the dogs started sprinting on the sand I knew my decision to brave the traffic was a good one.
It may be only a short break but I intend to make the most of every second of it, come rain or shine.


















No comments:

Post a Comment