-->

Sunday, March 25, 2018

March 25. Day 84. Where there's smoke

  I could be wrong but I think that unless it is shaken from us in a fire-related tragedy, there's a little bit of everyone that's a pyromaniac.
Fire is so fascinating. So hypnotic. Indeed, the one big draw back of living in the tropics is the lack of opportunity to sit in front of a fire. So where there's smoke there's Susan. Today the hottest attraction at the World Science Festival was Street Science and one of the headline acts was Science Steve. The mission of Steve is to make science accessible and fun and he does this by blowing things up and setting them alight. Where Steve goes children follow and I include myself in that category. He's a big personality with big bangs to match. I like that in a person.


















No comments:

Post a Comment