-->

Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27. Day 178. Life is a Cabaret

Start by admitting
From cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Only a Cabaret, old chum,
And I love a Cabaret!
I call him Drama Teen but in actual fact my boy just loves an audience and he has since he was a very small person.  He gravitates to the bright lights in much the same way as insects with all the buzz that goes with it. Tonight the venue was the Enogerra Bowls Club for Fame Theatre Company's annual Cabaret. A live band, a packed house, a microphone, a suit and a solo with backup singers and dancers - that's about as close to perfect as a Saturday night can get for Mr Showbiz. It was a proud mum moment and I must say if I needed any evidence that my boy is all grown up, here it is. Just don't forget who paid for all those lessons when you become rich and famous young man.



No comments:

Post a Comment