-->

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 17. Day 17. Up for adoption

I never met a dog I didn't like, although it has to be said some I like more than others. Dogs have a loyalty, an honour and in many cases a personality and intelligence far beyond many humans. So it took more than a little self control to walk into the pet adoption hall at the Convention Centre and walk away empty handed. On paper I was only at the Convention Centre to visit the Lifeline Bookfest in the hall next door but it was impossible not to pop in and see the pets. The only reason one didn't find its way into my backpack (and heart) was that there were only big dogs left and my household is not set up for anything but small and furry. Also, I already have pooch perfection so it would be crazy to mess with that. In the end contented myself with a couple of books from the Bookfest. Cheaper and better all round.


No comments:

Post a Comment