The view is great even if the first step can be terrifying.
You have to take risks.
However, I feel like I'm spending a lot of time right on the edge at the moment. All I can hope is that I learning a few things while I'm here.
For what it's worth this is what I think I am gradually coming to understand.
- Don't look down. Onwards and upwards. Always
- It's okay to let someone else take the weight
- Some forces around you are like gravity. You can not fight against them. Don't even try
- There will be someone there to guide you if you ask
- And in the end you just have to trust the rope and hold on