-->

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6. Day 126. Kiss and make up

Oh to be young and beautiful.
When you get to my age you need all the help you can get. Not so much make up but more cover up, hide, disguise as best you can.
Still while accepting that I fully need it, I refuse to accept the application of make-up as a spectator sport to be indulged in on the busy centre stage area of the Queen Street Mall at lunch time.
Then again, I also refuse to see anything relaxing about getting a massage  in a crowded Saturday market. For someone who get a real job out of people watching I display a quite hypocritical attitude to being watched.
But my heighten sense of privacy is not universal and there were many who were happy to volunteer to let the make-up artists work their magic. I admit I was impressed. How gorgeous is she? (mind you I don't for a minute think that make-up can take all the credit for that one).
Perhaps if I was that young and beautiful I would be happy to line up for a public make-up session. I doubt it but if they could promise I'd come out the other side looking like that I suspect the arm could be twisted.
I know. I know. It's only make up not a magic potion.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful, but beauty is the eye of the beholder.
    I'm sure you just need a tad more confidence.

    ReplyDelete