-->

Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3. Day 123. Does what ever a spider can

It wouldn't take much to get caught in Matt's web.
The totally out there young man in the Spider Man suit had clocked off duty for the afternoon when he hit South Bank on his skateboard. But he was still captivating the crowds as he weaved his way through the grand arbour on the way to a watering hole for a Friday afternoon drink.
"Why the Spider Man suit?" I asked in a way that was somewhat presumptuous given we hadn't even been introduced.
He told me he had just come from work where his job was to get children interested in the rock climbing.
It would seem that someone with his attitude would be a super hero for getting children involved in an active lifestyle. I reckon he earned that Friday afternoon drink.

13 comments:

  1. haha how brilliant. I love that Spiderman doesn't always travel by web and occasionally hops on a skateboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. That South Bank always has something captivating going on. You make me want to visit more and more. He looks in perfect Spiderman pose there! Thanks for linkng up to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! That really made me smile :) Another great capture and story. #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely an outfit to inspire kids to get active - I'm sure they love seeing him at rock climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys would do anything SpiderMan asked them to so I think he's on to a winner :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol this made me laugh! thanks for sharing a great photo and story x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely did, and what a magnificent job to have!

    Nipping over from Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an absolutely fantastic reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great spot. Do you think he was serious though? Or about to go on a stag weekend? You'll have to track him down over Twitter!

    ReplyDelete