-->

Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7. Day 311. Can't see the bike for the trees

This probably makes me a big child but I rather love those Eye Spy and Where's Wally? books.
I reckon I have spent more hours looking for Wenda and Wizard White Beard, Woof and Odlaw than I have playing either Angry Birds or Candy Crush and let me tell you that's a lot of hours.
Perhaps this is why I adore this bicycle which is perched up a tree near a bike path at Nundah.
But I think there's another reason. I love things for which there is no obvious explanation.
Without proof the contrary you can fill the gap with whatever you want. As they say in the trade "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".
So perhaps a parent got tired of the child leaving the bike lying around and said "next time the bike is let on the ground, I'm putting it out of reach".
Perhaps someone was re-enacting ET or perhaps it is connected to Almira Gulch and the Wizard of Oz.
The truth doesn't matter. The fact is there is  a bike up a tree and that amuses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment