-->

Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19. Day 231. Two's company


Students. You've got to love them.
No seriously. There is no end to their energy and ingenuity when it comes to the important things like finding a relaxing way to have a drink at the end of the day.
Take these two UQ students Tim and Chris who late this afternoon where climbing up a big old tree by the Lakes at University of Queensland to find just the right place to hang Chris's new two man hammock.
Then when it was positioned just so, the pair - both from Germany - settled back for a pear cider.
They offered me one but two's company and three plus a dog might be stretching things.
You have to admit they have things sorted. I hope Tim, who is working towards his PhD, is as successful in his research. I'd tell you exactly what he was researching had it not gone right over my head but apparently it has something t do with finding a cure for cancer. Now I'd drink to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment