-->

Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4. Day 338. Raining in my heart



I owe, I owe, it's back to work I go. The worst thing about holidays is the going back to work thing. Today kind of sucked. Three hours of back-to-back meetings, a blood test AND it poured. Naturally my umbrella was in the car. I wasn't. After work, Drama Teen decided a movie would be a good thing to wash away the back-to-work blues. The only thing really washed off was my make-up in a flood of tears. Wonder made me sob. It was a beautiful movie if a story about a young boy persecuted by his peers for being different is your thing. If watching the pain experienced by him and his mother is a Kleenex moment remember to take a large box. (There's also a bit to thrust a dagger into the bleeding heart of a dog lover just to seal the deal).
So I went home feeling miserable. The good news is, according the the forecast, the sun will come out tomorrow...










No comments:

Post a Comment