-->

Thursday, December 21, 2017

December 21. Day 355. Keep it in the family

I am fully aware that I'm a Crazy Dog Lady. I know it. I own it. The world knows it. What I don't know is what the dogs make of their special place in our home. If I spend any time at all considering the matter, I decide that not knowing exactly what they are thinking is probably a good thing. However, I'm pretty sure they know which side their bread is buttered on and they exploit it for all it's worth - not in a mean way but it is a dog-eat-dog world out there. Also, there are times I am reasonably sure they are laughing at me. They do something crazy and wait for me to react. I swear I hear the giggles when I do. But do I care? Nope. As long as they keep delivering in all their other areas of duty they can laugh all they want. Frankly, if I had their life I reckon I'd be pretty happy with my place in the family too.







No comments:

Post a Comment