-->

Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 2. Day 336. Early to rise






One of the tangible benefits of having a child whose passion is the performing arts and not sport is the ability to sleep in. The sporting mum's duties inevitably include ferrying ones little darling to the swimming pool, river, golf course or cricket ground at the crack of dawn.
The stage mum gets a lie in. Most theatre happens at the end and not the start of the day. There are exceptions to every rule. Today was one of them. It wasn't actually crack of dawn when I dropped Drama Teen at the Schonell Theatre but the time did have a seven in front of it and it wasn't PM.
Since I was up and out and about in any case, I decided to make the most of it. I took the dogs with me and we walked around the Lakes at the University of Queensland.
The wildlife was pretty active before the heat of the day set in.
My camera finger also got a pretty good work out. Job done before breakfast. That's a score.












No comments:

Post a Comment