-->

Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 13. Day 73. Spider woman

It would  be quite unfair to ask my students to do something I wouldn't do myself. So if Tegan had to hold a golden orb spider close to her face for a World Science Festival piece to camera, I also had to have a go. The fact that I am not an insy winsy bit scared of spiders and she is has nothing to do with it. I would deny laughing at her but there was a camera crew so probably no point. Any way, the whole point of today was having fun and having a go and that we did. It was about the science of bubbles, the science of robots, 3D Google glasses and as many ways as possible to get families involved with science. Anyone with arachnophobia may have preferred to be anywhere else but for the rest of us having the World Science Festival in Brisbane for the first time was a blast.


 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment