-->

Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 3. Day 123. Night of nights


I can not tell you how many times I've wished I had a fairy godmother. And I have to say if "puff" she was suddenly to appear the desire to go to the ball would be very, very low on my list of priorities. But Cinderella, I get it. Some times it is really nice to dress up like the rich and famous and party with the beautiful people. There were many Cinderella moments at the Logies tonight. You know when Cinders gets to the ball and everyone is looking at her and asking "who is she?" Well, there was many a moment on the red carpet when I am sure the same thing was happening. To get into the Crown Ballroom you had to follow the same carpet trail as the celebs. On either side were screaming hoards desperate to get a look at and hopefully a selfie with a famous person. So they look at you and wonder "do I know that person?" 

 And like Cinders I left the ball minus a shoe. Actually I left wearing no shoes because being a beautiful person kills your feet.
And I was home in bed by midnight because I do not want to turn into a pumpkin.












No comments:

Post a Comment