-->

Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7. Day 341. Fresh start

"I can see clearly now the rain has gone. I can see all obstacles in my way"
After yesterday's showers, there was a delightful fresh, clarity to the air this morning. But it was more than that. At 5.30am rather than groan and pull the covers over my head I decided it was time to seize the day and hit the beach. The thing about the beach at that time of day is that everyone who is there really wants to be. Everyone is in their happy place and that sort of happiness is contagious. There is a wave or a chat from everyone you pass and if that isn't enough to lift the soul, the joy on the face of the Fur Friend seals the deal. That people is why Rumple holidays with the rest of the family and not at a Dog Retreat (aka a boarding kennel).  Dogs are people too and a family holiday is for all the family especially the one who enjoys a morning walk on the beach as much as I do. Sheets like sandpaper are a small price to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment