-->

Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 11. Day 345. Sun rises on another day

You know you have troubles when even your biggest supporter looks at you like you are crazy. This is a really good time to reassess your position. Except I didn't. I ignored the look of disdain from Rumple and continued with my plan to be on the beach at sunrise. He looked up from the pillow and refused to move. I don't take no for an answer. So I gently encouraged him to join me (where encourage means picked him up and carried him on my shoulder to the beach). Once there he came around to my way of thinking. I am not saying he found the sunrise inspirational (which I did) but he gave in to the irresistible attraction of  the beach as he always does. We were on the beach for two hours, ate breakfast and returned to bed all before anyone else stirred. I'm pretty sure they would have all been happy to believe no-one would be crazy enough to do such a thing if I didn't have the photographs to prove it.

4 comments:

  1. that looks so calm and peaceful .. just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning sight, it's just simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo - I'd definitely get up in the morning for that sight! #project365

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so beautiful and peaceful, I'm not sure I'm good enough at getting up early enough to see a sunrise, but I would love to.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete