-->

Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26. Day 360. Food, glorious food.

There are few opinions of George Bush which resonate with me. But I see where he is coming from when it comes to broccoli even if it's not exactly a genius thing for a president to say. The broccoli farmers were certainly up in arms when he said  "I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli." I don't exactly hate broccoli but I don't like it much either and I would be happy to go the rest of my life and never eat it again. Not my friend Alison. You know that came where you have to nominate one food to eat on a desert island for the rest of your life? Al would have that green leafy vegetable. I'd be looking for a spaghetti bolognese tree. But like mother like son. You should have seen her baby wolf down his broccoli, peas and mince mix. Some of it even went into his mouth. And as you can see, he was happy as a pig in mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment