-->

Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 28. Day 362. It's so special


Little people are wonderful. Among the many things that make them wonderful is the ability to remind us of the joy in the little things. Spending time with nine-month-old Elliott this week took me back. I got to see the joy of the little man walking down the street and looking at the birds and the planes and the cars. He patted a dog for the first time and the joy of seeing the Christmas lights on a neighbour's fence was something to behold. And there as well as being delighted babies delight. How sweet it is to see Grandma Margaret reading a story book with her first grandson sitting on her knee. Special times.



1 comment:

  1. I love the look of those outdoor lights, I still can't get used to the idea of Christmas in the sunshine! Elliott looks adorable, I hope he enjoyed his first Christmas.Thank you for linking up on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete