-->

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28. Day 241. Cranky pants

Someone had their cranky pants on today. Check out the "don't-mess-with-me" look.
See how the claws are out. There is absolutely no doubt this fellow is very prickly indeed.
I share his pain (I also share his need for a good moisturiser. The weather might be beautiful at the moment but it's not too kind on the skin, but I digress).
It goes like this. If I get enough sleep, I can take on the world. But if I'm tired and grumpy you might do well to stay out of my way. You don't need spikes on the top of your head like this water dragon in the city botanic gardens today to let the world know that it might be a good idea to back away quietly.
And because it is my mother's birthday, I will also give you a bit of good old-fashioned mother advice for keeping on someone's good side.
Remember to say "please" and "thank-you".
Failure to do that may result in me breathing a bit of fire. Nothing is surer to wake the inner dragon. Don't say you weren't warned.

2 comments: