-->

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

January 8. Day 8. A paw-fect birthday




 Many people would think I'd have got bored with dog birthday parties by now.
Those same people may not actually understand why a dog would want or need a birthday party.
Well, none of that matters.
Rumple loves attention and I love Rumple. He may not know it's his birthday but I do and I like to mark the birthdays of those I love. It doesn't actually matter how many paws or feet they have.
So a party it will be.
We will enlist two every excited small boys. Winkle will look unimpressed because for 20 seconds she isn't the centre of attention.
And there will be a new outfit.
And there will be pup cakes.  Rumple will love the attention and particularly love the peanut paste icing.
We will wear party hats and play with balloons.
And we will do it again next year and every year Rumple is with us. I hope there are many, many of them.


























No comments:

Post a Comment