-->

Friday, January 18, 2019

January 18. Day 18. At the bottom of the gardens



It was a flying visit to the Gardens. After completing business in the city there was 15 minutes before where my car was parked became a clearway. Those who tow cars rate lower on the scale of people you want to do business with than journalists and that makes them the dung beetles of the human race. So I was a woman with a camera on a mission.
It rather seemed I was the only one in a rush. The weather at the moment means the thought of moving at any pace is enough to make you break out in a sweat. Everything was just hanging, a bit like the humidity. So I snapped and ran, well did an impression of moving at a pace slightly approaching a run which given it is me and bloody hot is the best you can expect.
And the parking inspectors were getting no joy from me today.













No comments:

Post a Comment