-->

Saturday, January 12, 2019

January 12. Day 12. The cat's whiskers





Today is the day before my 21st birthday. On this day 21 years ago, I went into labour. This means that tomorrow I need to be the cats whiskers. Also I need to give a speech. These things both stress me so I might as well knock them off together. So on the way to the hairdresser I stopped off at both the markets and an art shop. I wanted quality pen and paper. I wanted to write on quality paper with a quality pen, actually write. For a reason I don't quite understand there was a cat in the art store. I'm not sure that cats paint or draw or have any need for any other products in the art store. However, there was one and it looked right at home. And I took a photo and then I went to the hairdresser and scribbled things. By tomorrow those things may look like a speech.






No comments:

Post a Comment