-->

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

January 30. Day 30. Lucky Duck



 I was a lucky duck tonight.
I was a lucky duck because I saw Savage in Limbo in a sold out session. It's the first production from a new theatre company and one day I suspect I'll be able to say I saw them when they first started out.
I was a lucky duck because the venue - The Lucky Duck - is just down the road from my place.
But then the luck kind of ran out. The production was site specific - a piece set in a bar and performed in a bar. There's a great authenticity to that. But there was also a great discomfort if you are old like me. I need a chair with a back. I also need more than one fan in a Brisbane summer in a non air conditioned venue. This is a group to watch out for and if you are lucky you will see them on a night less hot.














No comments:

Post a Comment