-->

Sunday, January 6, 2019

January 6. Day 6. Oh what a night

 New year. Same old us, spending the night at the theatre.
It's a bloody awesome way to spend time and the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons is just magic.
As jukebox musicals go, Jersey Boys is right up there. It had strong source material and a red hot song list so it hit the ground running.
I admit that I didn't love it as much as I did the first time I saw it but let's be honest it's hard to recreate the magic of your first time, right?
But a night at the theatre is still a whole lot better than a night washing up or watching that Netflix thing about cleaning your house everyone seems to be talking about at the moment. I seek entertainment to escape cleaning my house.
I certainly do not see house cleaning as entertainment - ever. There are some people who find musicals as a confusing art form and some of those people will right now be watching a small Japanese woman asking strangers to decide if their old clothes spark love or something. Please music is the food of love. Remember that



No comments:

Post a Comment