-->

Sunday, January 13, 2019

January 13. Day 13. Twenty-one today

 




Oh God, I'm officially old. My only child is now 21 which by every measure makes him an adult. I have claimed that I was 12 when I had him. Actually, I was 14 obviously in dog years or something.
In any event, he is all grown up and I am proud. I am proud of the fact that he is unashamed about who he is. I am proud of the people he has chosen to surround himself with. I am proud that he has shown such single-mindedness about his love for theatre. And I am proud that he still loves his mother.
Also, I shall totally take credit for the fact that two women dressed exactly like the lead characters of Wicked turned up in the venue where we partied.
I had nothing to do with it but who cares. It was awesome and just what a young man who loves musical theatre in general and Wicked in particular would want.
It was the icing on the cake.



 























No comments:

Post a Comment