-->

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 1. Day 1. In with the new







I would be extremely grateful if 2019 could continue how it began: In excitement, in bright colours and in wonderful opportunities. I saw in the new year on the rooftop of QPAC. The post that ended 2018 contained the 8.30pm fireworks. These are from midnight. I changed the camera angle for a slightly different view of the world. This is what I want the new year to bring, new things. And I shall remind myself that I know a lot of really special people who will do things to help me should I ask. And this is how I ended up with the single best fireworks vantage point in Brisbane. I asked my friends Damo and Sparky if I could join them while they broadcast live. In return I said I'd manage social media, post pics etc. In other words I'd do what I do most new years ... tweet and take photos only this time with a purpose and a bloody nice view. So thank you gents. It was a blast, as were the fireworks and hopefully so too the rest of the year.







.










No comments:

Post a Comment