-->

Monday, January 21, 2019

January 21. Day 21. Wheel of fortune


 We're back.
And for the 18th year in a row I'll be a regular on ABC Radio. This is both a privilege and an absolute blast.
Over the years this has involved chatting on many a subject. Right now it's television and movies.
I watch more than my fair share of screen content and I have an opinion on everything so it's perfect really.
And tonight the wheel was lit up red when I went to the studio. There was doubtless a reason although I have no idea what that reason was. It looked very pretty and sometimes that's reason enough. Goodness knows enough film makers seem content with that. See, it's comments like that they need me for. I'm just so insightful (not) but I'm pretty or something.














No comments:

Post a Comment