-->

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1. Day 213. Busy little bee



 I'm just a girl who can't say no .... Honestly, I seem to seem to spend my life buzzing from one job to another. Some of these I have to do. Some of these things I "volunteer" to do or allow myself to be volunteered. This week my level of over-commitment has reached an almost new level of total crazy. I admit that the internal dialogue going on when I agreed to take on a mercy mission for hearing aid repairs was not pretty. But some days you've gotta do what you've gotta do. So off I went into the city. And there's my reward pretty as a picture. Yesterday there was a very down Margaret. As soon as the hearing aids went in she was beaming from ear to ear. It's not often you get to make that much of a difference to someone's day. It makes the rest of the jobs feel kind of trivial.







No comments:

Post a Comment