-->

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 9. Day 189. Sing out loud


Singing is a great gift.  But like so many gifts it's not something given to you on a platter. You have to work on it. Practice makes perfect. I have a new appreciation for singing now that I have taken up lessons. It would be a lie to suggest that I really know anything about singing but I'm getting better. I couldn't get any worse. The fact that I have been paying for lessons for more than a decade accounts for nothing mostly because it is Oliver who has been the recipient of the classes. Whenever I hear him sing it brings me joy. Tonight was one such night. It was concert night. Perhaps one night I will take to that stage. Perhaps not. It doesn't really matter. Singing lessons are my gift to myself. That's enough. At least for now.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment