-->

Thursday, July 18, 2019

July 18. Day 198. Brisbane by night


 If only I'd appreciated the Story Bridge as much as I now do when I was at All Hallows.
My classroom looked over that bridge in Years 9 and 10. I would glance at it often.
Actually it's probably just as well I hadn't developed my obsession then because I may not have learned anything.
But in the years since I left All Hallows, it's not just me that has developed a fascination for the river and the bridge.
The city has grown to face it and now there's a new precinct to celebrate it.
Howard Street Wharves are now hip and happening and tonight we had our first dining experience there.
Naturally I took my camera but I didn't even buy it a drink.
I'm good like that.
But if anyone was too drink too much and projectile vomit they could probably have hit that Year 9 classroom ...
If only I'd learned some class in that classroom.













No comments:

Post a Comment