-->

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

July 30. Day 210. New tricks of the trade


I like to keep things fresh. By that I mean, changing it up every semester and inviting in people I want to hear from.
This is especially important in the ever changing world of digital and mobile journalism.
So I call in the help of the young hip kids who are working at the coalface to keep it so here and now.
Today it was Toby Crockford, a young bloke who I swear just graduated yesterday and now works for The Brisbane Times (Okay, I know it wasn't yesterday but it was recent history so what he has to say is especially relevant and engaging to the new breed of students).
There were plenty of tips and tricks. It was dead impressive.  couldn't help but look into the lecture theatre and wonder which of these eager young things will be back in a few years discussing what their daily routine is like.











No comments:

Post a Comment