-->

Thursday, July 11, 2019

July 11. Day 191. Run along


My dogs make me happy. Surprise (not).
I love them when they sleep on my bed. I love them when they sit on my lap and watch TV. I especially love it when they get to run off leash.
Their happiness is so infectious.
For creatures who have no words, they can say so much through body language.
They throw themselves into a run by the creek with their full beings.
Winkle bounds like a lamb. Rumple has more of a happy jaunt.
They charge off but always keep a watchful eye on both each other and me.
They will chase a bird or paddle in the creek but always return happy.
I like to think that's because they love me as much as I . love them.
Perhaps they just know not to bite the hand that feeds them - literally.
My sweet little babies are born to run.









No comments:

Post a Comment