-->

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17. Day 197. Balancing act




The thin blue (slack) line is getting wider.
That is, it isn't all that long ago that I first saw a long line strung between trees in a park and a person balancing on it.
It could be once you see something it can't be unseen, a kind of confirmation bias.
But I don't think so.
I think slack lining has become a very real thing and it's growing.
Today the slackliners invaded my work space ... well almost. It wasn't as if a line was attached to my door handle, more's the pity. But the action had moved to a park just by where my car was parked at work. It's relaxation, they said. We just do it for fun, once a week.
They invited me to join. The slackliners are always really friendly and always invite me to join. I love them for that, although I never take them up on the offer.
You need balance and coordination. I have neither.
But I like the look of it, just the same.













No comments:

Post a Comment