-->

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

May 1. Day 120. Breathing in the view



One of the weird and wonderful things I decided to do whilst on sick leave - in fact really the only weird and wonderful thing I decided to do - was to take up singing lessons. I decided it would be relaxing, it would include breath control, it would be an investment in me. I'm not sure if it is any of those things. Perhaps it is all of those things and more.
Anyway my singing teacher is in Europe so today I got the understudy or something. What I actually got was the hairy scary experience of singing in front of another person. For someone with an internal dialogue that says "I can't sing" this is a big deal.
I did it anyway.
I'm pretty proud of myself .
And then I had half an hour to fill in while Oliver had his lesson.
I went for a drive.
I found a lookout.
The hills weren't alive with the sound of music but it felt good.

















No comments:

Post a Comment