-->

Thursday, May 23, 2019

May 23. Day 142. Best foot forward




 I hereby predict the weather is about to turn. My reason for this is very scientific where scientific is defined as "I had my toenails painted today".
You see, you need good looking toes when you wear sandals or thongs.
When it gets cold, it's time for socks and shoes. If your toes are covered in wool and leather it hardly matters if you have well kept toes.
So getting the toes dealt with in late May is the equivalent of leaving the clothes on the line when you go out. It's issuing a challenge to the weather gods.
But this is Queensland and it's not as though the days will be beyond open footwear permanently for months. Also the old stuff was starting to look disgusting and I fancied a change of colour. I choose Blue, with sparkles, I was happy with that, even if I'm the only one who will see it.











No comments:

Post a Comment