-->

Thursday, May 16, 2019

May 16. Day 135. Packed to the rafters


The painting continues.
John almost has to play human Tetris to get into the corners of the pergolas. This, however, pales into insignificance with the job I've faced. I had to choose colour. This is a big deal.
It will be a decade or more before I get a chance to change the colour if I don't like it .
Colour is something I care a lot about.
I asked Charles for advice but he said "that's your specialty".
That is, perhaps, a cop out but if I'm honest I probably wouldn't have listened had he offered a suggestion.
I closely scrutinised colour charts and did a whole lot of Google searching.
I settled on a colour scheme and I've watched it go on.
I'm happy. Hopefully, I'll feel that way for the next decade.


No comments:

Post a Comment