-->

Saturday, August 25, 2018

August 25. Day 238. A candle in the wind


What party animals we are. And here I am talking about just the actual animals with four legs. There was a gathering  at my sister Lisa's house for the August birthdays this evening. That meant lots and lots of humans and four dogs. The humans ate hotdogs with toppings from all over the world and cake. We played games. We discussed The Bachelor. The dogs, however, had different ideas of how to party. Rumple and Winkle competed for space on my lap. Shadow decided it would be a whole lot of fun to hump me - often. Yes, I really do have amazing animal magnetism. The Fed ate a whole bowl of coleslaw. We gave Mum a hose for her birthday. Just the usual stuff really. But mostly we all just chilled and discussed plans for a big family holiday at some point. Someone said "what about the dogs?". That may have been me.







No comments:

Post a Comment