-->

Sunday, August 19, 2018

August 19. Day 232. Lights, camera, action



Generally they don't let me too close to expensive pieces of kit. This may be because of my complete refusal to read manuals. It may also be because I am criminally awkward and tend to drop things. Or in this instance more likely because I have a face for radio. Whatever the reason, it being Sunday, Today I found myself in the TV studio with a keen group of high school students. It was a high school experience day where students with an interest in studying Communication at QUT were invited in to have a look. We put them on the TV news set and had a small play with the green screen dropping them into Brisbane which is kind of ironic because we are in Brisbane. I called the session Green with Envy on account of the green screen but actually it was the other staff who were really envious of what was hiding behind the those studio doors. We let them have a go too. Never to old to learn. Certainly never to old to play.










No comments:

Post a Comment