-->

Sunday, April 7, 2019

April 7. Day 97. Cleaning out the cobwebs




I cleaned out more than cobwebs today ... by which I mean it was colonoscopy time.  I have had more of these than most people have. Far more, over several decades now. In that time I have observed a massive improvement on the substance going into the mouth. It remains a toxic cocktail of vile but the volume has reduced markedly over the years.
But the impact on the other end, well, that's remained the same
This time, however, we reached a new benchmark. No liquid. None. Just tablets. 32 of them. Still, I'd take 132 of them if it meant no liquid.
This is good. Very good. At the mouth end. Of necessity if remains a total shit at the other end. While I awaited the torture, i visited the Dutton Park cemetery on a walk with the dogs. I clearly have a weird sense of irony or something.






No comments:

Post a Comment