-->

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April 2. Day 92. Winging it


I had a doona day today. Mostly I just didn't have the mental energy to move.
I was supposed to go back to work today. That is now the second work return date missed, having also failed the January 1 deadline.
So I stayed in bed and sulked and slept and sulked some more.
And then in the late afternoon I decided I really should move. Having walked no more than about 20 paces in total all day it was only fair to the dogs that we venture further afield. We went to the university of Queensland. The dogs love going there to give their regards to all the birds. I let them lead the way. They like birds. I like birds. We made a deal. It worked. I felt a bit better. That's how I'll have to play it for a bit. Just make it up as I go along.





























No comments:

Post a Comment