-->

Saturday, April 20, 2019

April 20. Day 110. Super Saturday



 For weeks now Margaret has been reminding me about the upcoming Easter market.
She was looking forward to it. She reminded me that I would need cash.
Today was the day.
I rocked up with the dogs in Easter bunny outfits, as you do.
We went to Margaret's room but she'd decided she'd rather not go down. That really didn't surprise me. This is a scenario we've done before.
It didn't actually matter. I'd rather suspected that would be how it would play out. But I'm at the aged car facility a lot and I know many of the residents and the staff and they know me. My dogs are well loved.
So we went down to the market anyway.And the a family came in that I knew.  Turns out the Lovetts, a Fame family, are also a Regis family. That's such a Brisbane thing. There's only ever one degree of separation.
So I bought jewellery and flowers and took treats up to Margaret's room. She may not have wanted to go down but she did want to know everything about it.
I told her about the Easter egg hunt and the happy kids.
She enjoyed the coconut ice I took her.
So the morning may not have played out as I expected but it was fun just the same.












No comments:

Post a Comment