-->

Thursday, February 1, 2018

February 1. Day 32. Cat among the pigeons


I'm not one to judge because I'll eat just about anything, but I think the birds around here are getting a bit soft.
It may be on account of the rain, but instead of eating the abundant fruit on the trees near our beach house they spent a lot of the morning grazing on the lawn and driveway. This made them a tiny bit vulnerable.
Next door lives a cat named Missy. Her aim in life seems to be to torment the inhabitants of  Number 27. There's even a written warning about Missy in the kitchen.
Do not let that black fur ball into the house.
As if that's going to happen. My dogs are not Missy fans. And now, nor am I. I had the camera lined up to. The birds were in my sights. And then came Missy. She'd been hiding under the house, my house. The birds scattered and squawked. My dogs went crazy at the noise and Missy walked off with a smile on her face. Job done. Eventually the birds settled back in the trees and order was returned.








No comments:

Post a Comment