-->

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January 31. Day 31. Once in a blue moon


I own a tripod. I almost never remember to take it with me when I need it. This time I was on it. I left it in the car. Unfortunately it was not the car I brought with us on holidays. So given the super/blue/eclipse moon tonight I decided to improvise. I found a step ladder in the holiday home store room. It was good but not quite high enough. 
So the very solid four slice toaster was placed on top. That made my solid base just about high enough. It also made everyone in the house look at me like I'd lost the plot. It didn't matter much. I only managed to take a couple of shots and the clouds rolled in and it was game over. The only total eclipse was of my heart.







































No comments:

Post a Comment