-->

Sunday, January 21, 2018

January 21. Day 21. The holiday is over



School's back tomorrow. Once upon a time, that sort of thing used to bother me greatly. I've grown out of it, or more specifically my son has. I hated the end of holidays. I also hated things such as ironing uniforms, polishing school shoes and covering books. Therefore, I put it off . The day before school returned I would have been at home frantically doing these things instead of enjoying the last moments of summer. Clearly others are far more organised.
The pool at South Bank was still being well used by families late this afternoon. Tomorrow it will be back to situation normal. Traffic will go through the roof, shopping centres will be empty in the middle of the day and the rates of holiday apartments will fall. So the holidays are over for others but mine are about to begin. I can't wait until Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment