-->

Saturday, February 10, 2018

February 10. Day 41. Parting is such sorrow



The universe was testing me today. It was glorious on the beach this morning. Just about perfect. But by 10am I had to be packed up and gone. This hardly seems fair when stinking hot temps are forecast for the weekend. Knowing that work will hit deep end level from Monday is not exactly an incentive. The property we've been staying in is just about perfect in terms of beach holiday homes. It's absolute beachfront overlooking a long, sandy and entirely dog off-leash beach. It's also only an hour's drive from Brisbane. Plus. Plus. Plus. Properties like this rarely come on the market. But as I pulled out of the driveway I noticed the distinct estate agent open house sign. Just a little bit along the same street, a much bigger more modern property is for sale. There's the small matter of a $3 million plus price tag. It would be good value if I had $3 million. I have to either 1. Win Gold Lotto or 2. Convince myself that my dislike of sand in the sheets is a reason not to want to live at the beach ...












No comments:

Post a Comment