-->

Monday, February 5, 2018

February 5. Day 36. A dog's life


I watch A LOT of really trashy TV. Just about every relationship has been manipulated and dished up for suckers such as myself.
But I have just invented a new concept.
Any moment now a producer will be taking up my idea for a reality TV show called Love Me. Love My Dog. I've watched dogs and their owners on the beach a good deal during the past week. The dogs always make first contact. The dogs make a decision on both the canine and the owner. Dogs are very good judge of character. Also, the relationship is doomed to fail if the fur friends are incompatible. People have a type when it comes to dogs. This is not an area where opposites attract. You might as well get that sorted up front. Let the dogs go up and sniff each others butts and make a call. I can almost hear the voice over making earnest protestations about compatibility and trust. It will be a winner. Canines and coupling. What could possibly go wrong. Don't answer that.












No comments:

Post a Comment